Thursday, April 28, 2011

John Adams


Just finished reading "John Adams" by David McCullough. Brilliant Book. I have a new hero. I am greatly impressed with the integrity of the man. He is a genuine hero and example to follow. I highly recommend the book. Now the only question is what to read next. I have lately been hooked on biographies. I recently read Ghandi's autobiography. Though it was very interesting, it isn't nearly as impressive as the book on Adams. McCullough says that there are well over 1,000 letters between John and Abigail. Too bad they couldn't twitter or email or something.

1 comment:

  1. John Adams is spectacular, even if pretty long.
    A suggestion for the next read: Truman by David McCullough. It's on my must-read-soon list, however, textbooks must take precedence now.

    ReplyDelete