Sunday, January 22, 2012

Big Night at Moore's Restaurant

Okay, so I have begun a new career as a performing artist (Ha!)

Mark Randall and I, and some other local folk, premiered at Moore's Family Restaurant last night, playing guitar and singing such great favorites as Grandma's Feather Bed, Puff the Magic Dragon, Autumn to May, Love is All Around, The Alphabet Song Medley, Somewhere Over the Rainbow, and The Rainbow Connection.

I'm just sure that this will be the beginning of a new and exciting career. I'm already looking for security personnel to keep all the groupies away from my door. Moore's was packed with all of our families and a few distracted locals. I wondering what charities I should donate to with all the billions I am bound to make.

Anyway, here's a poster of the premiere event:

1 comment:

  1. Aw man! The things I miss down here in AZ. You're an inspiration Pop!

    ReplyDelete